Christmas partying and some evidence that we are all, indeed, a little crazy...

I posted some other celebration pictures on pumpernickel, but here's a few more gems to start up this long-overdue blog of my own.
I love this classic Lizzie giggle face.
Trying out my new camera timer on Christmas Day.
We enjoyed a walk in the rain on Christmas night.
I'd frame this for my wall if there weren't a piano behind these guys! Send me an updated picture!
Jeremy...where were you when we needed a referee??
Grace, admiring Dillon's parrot head.
Here's that evidence I spoke of earlier...
I love Mark's face here...it's classic Mark.
Trying to stay warm despite the fact that Mom left his coat at home.
"Hey, tall guy...are you my dad??"
This is why I don't like to take my kids anywhere in the car...almost home from our day at the cabin.

Comments

  1. Hooray!! I told you it was easy! I'm glad you've started your own blog. I have lost my camera so until I find it, I have no Christmas party pics to post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!