Lots and lots of snow...

Copper has a little pathway that he clears to get around in his cage.
Sam's bus got stuck in the snowbank left by the snowplows while trying to turn the corner. Those other kids had to stay on the bus for 1/2 hour while we dug it out.

The day the bus got stuck, it snowed for 24 hours without stopping. This is at 8:30pm and it's still snowing. It was like walking through a tunnel down the sidewalk!

Lizzie was thrilled that there was enough snow on the roads and sidewalks for mom to pull her to school the next day. This is on the way home.

We finally made a snowman!

And Sam, Dillon, and Mckay finally got to go skiing again!
This video is classic. You aren't watching it for Sam's skiing prowess, but hold out til the end...

Comments

  1. Totally classic...the video, I mean. I have a vague recollection that my dad did the same exact thing.

    Oh, and the snow. I thought WE got a lot but I guess living on the bench has its perks! Got to love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some pretty talented skiing on Lee's part to be able to film her while skiing himself. I love that she was able to warn him he was about to crash too. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!