That's my Man!

Lee blew us all away at church today when the Sunday School teacher asked if there was someone who could tell us what the 4th Article of Faith was. In his usual confident way, he began by rehearsing it very quickly, but then he stopped halfway through and said, "I'm probably going too fast...maybe I should sing it." And then he did. Yes it's true. He broke into song and sang the entire Primary Songbook version of the 4th Article of Faith, with precision and flair. I couldn't believe he kept going and everyone's jaws were dropped to the floor. He received applause, and everyone did eventually catch their breath and move forward. One person commented aloud that they were surprised he didn't have the confidence to join the ward choir. What a guy!

We just got back from a great trip together in San Francisco, where we packed as much as was humanly possible into the three days we were there. Lee planned the whole thing for my birthday (even though both of us knew we needed to get away for awhile because it had been too long), and kept insisting that it was "all about me." So, I tried to milk it for all it was worth...but we both had fun. And now, this next week back to the grindstone will be a doozey (is that even a word?)!

Comments

  1. Ok, so I'm a loser Sis-in-law...totally forgot your b-day!!! AAAG! So sorry!! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday however, yeah for Lee!! Let's plan a get together. Maybe you and I can just go to lunch. I'll call you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!