Even though I didn't post anything, we really DID exist in May!
We started off with a trip to Dixie for Ann's wedding. Here's us in Snow Canyon.
Over Memorial Day weekend, we enjoyed a visit with our good friends, the Bowldens. I love it when you haven't seen someone for a long time, but it's like you were never apart when you see each other again. How did our kids get so old??
And, for Memorial Day, we went with our neighbors up Rock Canyon to climb. This journey across the river about gave me a heart attack -- I know...I worry too much...
I had to include this picture to remind myself that I DO have some climbing skills. I'm clinging to the wall like a monkey here. I hope my husband was impressed!
Over Memorial Day weekend, we enjoyed a visit with our good friends, the Bowldens. I love it when you haven't seen someone for a long time, but it's like you were never apart when you see each other again. How did our kids get so old??
And, for Memorial Day, we went with our neighbors up Rock Canyon to climb. This journey across the river about gave me a heart attack -- I know...I worry too much...
I had to include this picture to remind myself that I DO have some climbing skills. I'm clinging to the wall like a monkey here. I hope my husband was impressed!
Hey, when we came back from the hike along the trail, we took a tree limb over the creek instead of walking all the way along the trail. I was scred stiff! I always thought stuff like that looked cool, but a few feet over the water and a small waterfall right next to me really threw me for a loop. I did it, but probably won't again!
ReplyDeleteI think you look great on the climb. Good for you!
I love the first picture of your family. It's so fitting for you guys.
ReplyDelete