Yay for Fall!
I have been stressed lately with the craziness of life, but the weather has kept me moving. I love fall. It is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the cool days and crisp nights. I love the vibrant colors as the leaves turn. I love watching the transformation take place on the mountains from a distance and then love it again as it creeps into my yard. So, hooray for this beautiful world that edifies and recharges.
Here are some pictures from autumns past...
I love fall too! Jacket & Sweater weather is so nice.
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite, too, except for the craziness! The pictures are cute. Glad you mentioned they were of Falls past because I thought for a second that you had shave Lizzies head! Guess that's what you get when your kiddos look alike!
ReplyDeleteI think that I like Spring just a tiny bit more, but, I too, love Fall. I love the way the air smells and the the coolness of it. The only thing about it cooling off is I know what's coming next! I told Buck that just the other day and he said that he was done disliking Winter and this year he was going to embrace it instead of fighting it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the beautiful Fall foliage pics. It's been awhile since I've seen that kind of thing. I will have to make sure my kids see them, I don't think they've ever seen an orange or red leaf. We are still in triple temp. digits here so it's hard to believe that one state up it's sweater weather.
ReplyDelete