I HATE DOGS - 2

As you recall, I had my own harrowing dog encounter in January, but on Tuesday I heard a story that is even more scary -- and would you believe it, too, happened in our dogs-can-do-no-wrong neighborhood? This poor 11 year old kid got attacked by a German Shepherd who jumped a fence. I looked at the fence today and it is 6 feet tall. If it weren't for Juan intervening, I can't imagine what would have happened. This poor kid will probably have a hard time daring to walk to school again.

I found this story about it on ksl.com:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8485486

Forget, "He's so sweet and he's never done anything like that before." It only takes one time to ruin someone's life.

Comments

  1. I've got some friends who would take care of that dog--do you know how many people a German shepherd can feed?

    All joking aside, at a minimum the dog needs to be taken away, as mentioned in the article, or put down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to Miles yesterday. He said it was pretty scary, but he was doing ok. It could have been so much worse. I'm glad that Juan went by when he did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate dogs too! And those super big dogs are like keeping sharks in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!