Spring?
This is at the first soccer game that got cancelled because of weather (not the last).
And this is what we decided to do for Spring Break instead of camping at Goblin Valley, as originally planned. The kids slept out in the backyard in the foul weather all week long and were happy as can be.
Lizzie has gotten quite good at soccer. The kindergarten teams have 20 minutes of practice before each game and then they play 4 on 4 with no goalies.
Dillon loves playing defense. He runs like a gazelle. He's the one on the left.
I loved this picture because Mara had a bubble beard. She would hold the bubble wand so close to her face that she was getting no bubbles, but probably ingesting plenty. Interestingly, she ate a huge dinner after that bubble cleanse.
Dillon and his friends had to make cardboard surfboards for school and everyone decided to surf down the hill in the backyard with the leftover pieces. I bet you wish you could see the pictures from when I went down, huh?
Just in case a still shot isn't enough, here's a video clip:
Last night while we were reading scriptures, Ian brought in this pink chair and sat it on the couch next to me, then turned to me with a satisfied expression on his face and declared, "I'm bigger."
Last night while we were reading scriptures, Ian brought in this pink chair and sat it on the couch next to me, then turned to me with a satisfied expression on his face and declared, "I'm bigger."
What an awesome Mom! You let your kids sleep outside in a tent in the snow! They surf the hillside too! I love it!! (And, yes, he is taller than you)
ReplyDelete