Jazzing Things Up a Bit
I've been growing resentful of the Christmas songs on the radio with messages like "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" or "Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" Because it feels like March out there! Well, the 50 degree temperatures are gone. And, I've come to love the wake-up call of a snowplow driving down the street. It was even more beautiful this morning, but too dark to capture the beauty. Then, we shoveled and played and I forgot to take pictures til now. Anyway, the snow has certainly jazzed things up around here.
And speaking of jazz, Sam FINALLY played in public last night! She was a part of two jazz combos that were part of the opening act in the band concert. (I've been trying to upload the video all day, but it won't post, so I'll try to add it later.)
And speaking of jazz, Sam FINALLY played in public last night! She was a part of two jazz combos that were part of the opening act in the band concert. (I've been trying to upload the video all day, but it won't post, so I'll try to add it later.)
I'm so happy for Sam and so sad I missed the big event. Luckily, I plan on being there for her many times over the next few years. :)
ReplyDelete