The Abominable Snowman expert

Ian: Mom, does the monster in the Matterhorn sleep there at night?
Me: Yes, he stays there, but he's not real. He's just a puppet.
Ian: No he's not, mom. He's real.
Me: He moves and makes sounds, but he's just a puppet. You know, like Big Bird or Oscar.
Ian: No mom. He's real. His feet are glued to the ground, so he can't get you, but he's real.
Me: (Why am I even bothering having this argument??) It may seem that way, but he is just a puppet. Cool that he seems real but he isn't huh?
Ian: M O M. I know more than you. You are wrong.

How did I get such stubborn, sassy kids??

Comments

  1. Too funny! We recognize ourselves in our kids sometimes, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!