Green Slime
Thanks to the spring water coming from our yard, our gutter almost always has slime growing in it during the summer months. My brother recently suggested that we should experiment to see if this slime has some sort of health or medicinal benefit. You know, like Windex?
Last night for dinner we ate this:

It was delicious. I made my own pesto -- one of my favorite things about summer.

My kids, however, asked if it was made with this:

I'll never tell...but who knows...maybe we'll all get really healthy soon.
Last night for dinner we ate this:
It was delicious. I made my own pesto -- one of my favorite things about summer.
My kids, however, asked if it was made with this:
I'll never tell...but who knows...maybe we'll all get really healthy soon.
I think your "pesto" is a little darker than the green slime. Trick of the light or did you add something to spice it up?! Pesto's never been one of my favorites. I'll make sure test it carefully if you ever bring some over! Good job keeping your kids on their toes, though!
ReplyDeleteWe love love love homemade pesto!
ReplyDelete