Christmas Smiles
As I was looking through my photos from Christmas, there were a few that really captured the moments of celebration. Here are my favorites:
| Sam loved her art prints -- now she can decorate her room |
| Mckay was pleased with his helmet -- he has been wearing the same one since he was about 12. |
| Mckay's spices aren't as cool as mine, but I really included this photo because Dillon is such an expert photo bomber. |
| Lizzie threw a major fit at the store when she wanted to buy herself fabric to make a blanket TWO days before Christmas and I wouldn't let her. This was why I had to be the blanket bully. |
| He is in heaven. |
| Legos all day. Also...now we know what really happened to the Trader Joe's Sea Salt Butterscotch Caramels... |
| All of this beautiful powder fell on Christmas Day. |
| Beautiful Temple Square in Salt Lake City |
| Our own "Elf on the Shelf" at our family party. |
| We had a contest to see who could make the best Santa with crepe paper, batting, masking tape, and a black plastic table cloth. |
| We passed a candy cane around the circle with candy canes in our mouths...trying not to drop it because we were laughing so hard. |
| Sam looked particularly stunning for our Bethlehem meal. |
Comments
Post a Comment