Graduation, Part 1

My son attended a high school where he could work on his associate's degree at the same time as his high school diploma.  He is not a "Pomp and Circumstance" sort of guy, so it took quite a lot of effort to get him to attend his convocation today.  (He boycotted the commencement yesterday.)  I worked really hard to get a nice photo of him to remember the day.  I succeeded, but since he was so resistant to my efforts, I thought I would pay tribute to his achievement by sharing the photos that capture the saboteur in him...
He thought we were ridiculous when we tried to celebrate his acceptance and scholarship to BYU.

He kept saying he looked stupid in his graduation robes, but he didn't do much to dispel that theory.

He always refuses to smile for photos.

Sam tried to squeeze it out of him.

He was not happy that we chose to attend the reception hosted by the university after his commencement, but I believe this sneer was mostly because I was taking another picture.

Back at home...sigh...
He sure is amazing and we're proud of his accomplishments.  Can't wait to see where life's opportunities take him...

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! That looks just like I imagine Oliver's graduation pics will look...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!