Smiling Faces - Carolina Vacation Part 4

These happy faces are the memories that stick with me the longest...
Lizzie arranged a tour of the Blenheim Ginger Ale factory.  Interesting and tasty!

Myrtle Beach...I don't know why my kids are happiest playing in the sand

Signing the constitution at the Charles Pinckney estate

This sign put a smile on MY face.  It was at the entrance to the Magnolia Cemetery.

Walking across the Ravenel Bridge

Visiting the Citadel

What a surprise...Dillon is photo bombing

I wonder why I kept having to ask the kids to stop climbing on things they shouldn't have been climbing on...

Trying on hats at the hat shop on King Street...I think someone must have put one on Mckay at the last minute...

Me trying to convince Dillon that this cemetery was cool.

Yay!  Amano Chocolate!

Before everyone was tired from exploring the aircraft carrier for 3 hours

The kids reluctantly went to this restaurant advertising "real Southern food."  Plus it was called "Lizard's Thicket."  Dillon couldn't calm down when he saw the dish called "Chicken and Waffles" because breaded chicken and waffles, separately, are pretty much his two favorite foods.  He couldn't believe such a beautiful creation existed.  Mckay was just jubilant because he had black eyed pea soup and lima beans.  To each his own.

Playing tag in the rain at the Pinckney house.

Comments

  1. Mckay picked that hat out himself actually. What good taste he has.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Makes My Heart Happy

Longest Summer Ever

DOGS HATE ME!!